Integration service

Sweden Relocation offers service in processing Swedish Business Visa and Residence Permit (PUT). We also have expertise in processing different tax documents and registrations, such as the Expert Tax. We provide advisory in contacts with all government authorities:
Immigration and legal status in Sweden  - e.g., Swedish Business Visa and Residence Permit (PUT)
Bank account, health insurance, fiscal and tax registration (Skatteverket), the Swedish Social Insurance Agency (Försäkringskassan)